Update Class Based Info
Go to Event Espresso > Events > Add New Event
- Add a Title
- Add a description
- Event Date times With the name, event start end, limit 23
- This is important to put the event start end date.
- If you do not add this info the class will not load on the website.
- Available classes that match the times need to be associated with a price and quantity.
- This is important to add the sale start end period and associate the proper ticket.
- All classes that do not have a valid class date should have a fake ticket created named: “Currently Not Scheduled - Submit the form below for more info.” This will show it expired with the proper dates with the older classes offered. Example: http://qualityenv.com/events/asbestos-awareness
- Right sidebar configurations:
- Event Registration Options - Maximum number of tickets allowed per order for this event/ Display Ticket Selector
- Event Categories - All Classes loads the class on the home page and the others assocaite it with the proper category to load on this page - http://qualityenv.com/training-education/class-registration/
- Questions for the Primary Registrant - need to be checked!
- Questions for Additional Registrants - need to be checked!
Events that do not have a set date have a form and a default setting to show up without tickets.
Example page: http://qualityenv.com/events/asbestos-awareness
This course is designed for housekeeping, custodial and janitorial personnel who work in buildings that contain asbestos materials or suspect asbestos materials. This course is conducted over a minimum of two hours. The total instruction time of 2 hours includes only formal classroom training. Successful completion of this course fulfills EPA-AHERA training requirements and satisfies OSHA Training requirements for Class IV workers.
<strong>Topics include:</strong> History of Asbestos, Identification, Current Regulations, Health Effects, Proper Cleaning Techniques, Building Walk-Through.
<strong>Please contact us for this class's schedule.</strong>
[contact-form-7 id="456" title="Contact form 1"]
Add customer with Purchase Order
- Events > Hover over the event you need to register the customer for
- Click on Registrations - will take you to a new view
- Top right of the Registrations - Add New Registration
- Add Total # For Class Registration using the drop down
How to Update the Home Page
- Log in through the Wordpress admin
- Click on “Posts” on the left sidebar
- Click on “Home Page” in the list of posts
- Update content in the editing area
- Click on “Preview Changes” - (Top right of page) to view your changes before publishing
- Click on “Publish” when finished editing home page